Staff Exchange With Korea’s Leading Institution
- All physiotherapists and occupational therapists at Daehan Rehabilitation Hospital (DRH) receive 3 to 6 months of training in Seoul.
- DRH is currently setting up a medical staff exchange programme with Korea’s leading rehabilitation hospitals.
- Selected rehab physicians and physiotherapists of DRH will be transferred to and trained at partnering hospitals in South Korea on an annual basis.
Rehabilitation On Imagination (ROI) Hospital
- ROI Hospital was established in 2011 and has 128 beds.
- It is located in Pyunchang-dong surrounded by mountains and the green areas in Seoul – affording their clients premium rehab care with a gorgeous view.
- It has a rehab, chiropractic, and internal medicine department.
|Address:||158-1, Pyungchang-dong, Jongro-gu, Seoul|
Severance Rehabilitation Hospital
- Founded in 1952, Severance Rehabilitation Hospital is the first, largest and the most prestigious rehabilitation hospital in Korea.
- Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei Medical School and worked at Severance Rehab Hospital for 11 years.
- Severance Hospital (aka, Yonsei University Healthcare System) was founded in 1885 as the first modern medical institution in Korea by the American medical missionary, Dr. Horace N. Allen.
- Currently it has 2 graduate schools (Public Health and Nursing), 3 colleges (Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing) and 5 hospitals (Severance Hospital, Gangnam Severance Hospital, Yongin Severance Hospital, Severance Mental Health Hospital, and the Dental Hospital).
- There are approximately 7,000 employees throughout the Health System, which include some 2,000 physicians and 5,000 support personnel. In addition, a total of 24,000 students have graduated from the colleges and graduate schools.
- The hospitals have around 3,700 beds and see around 3 million outpatients and 1 million inpatients annually.
- To improve rehabilitation treatment level of overseas medical institutions, Severance Rehabilitation Hospital invited medical staff from overseas medical institutions and provided training programs to them.